Independent – Kiteboarder Level 3 (6-8hours)
Level 3J – Edging
- Control the riding speed by edging.
- Consistent riding in both directions.
Level 3K – Upwind riding
- Consistent riding in all directions including upwind.
- Ride amongst other riders and water users and respect right of way rules.
Level 3L – Turns
- Change of direction without stopping.
- Self- rescue and full pack-down in the water.
Level 3M – Self launch
- Risk assessment and awareness of the riding area.
- Self launch.
Level 3N – Basic jump
- Make a toe side turn.
- Knows the theory and the safety rules for jumping.
- Land a basic jump.